Comment on page
Create a campaign
Here's a quick video to get started
Create campaign walkthrough
A campaign is an NFT collection visible on Opensea. Users can unlock and get NFTs by participating in the campaign and performing tasks (on-chain or off-chain tasks).
General info should provide useful information about the campaign and are displayed on the user page. Projects can change these info even after the campaign is deployed.
In this section, projects can define the NFT issued to participants, who can participate in the campaign, and what actions users need to perform to complete the campaign:
- NFT Reward/Credential: Set name and Image/video that will be loaded in the NFT badge issued to participants
- Allowed addresses: Campaigns can be either "open to everyone" or targeted to specific audiences (set of wallets obtained at certain snapshots). The audience system is a simple way to target specific users based on on-chain behavior and mitigate sybil activity in the campaigns. If your project needs a custom audience, reach out to our team on Discord.
- Tasks: Our no-code campaign builder supports a wide array of task:
- Twitter: like, follow, and retweet
- On-chain actions: track any on-chain actions and NFT holdings. More in the section below
- Surveys: ask users to complete a Typeform (soon other forms will be supported)
- Twitch: follow or subscribe to a channel
- Lens: collect, like, and mirror
- Generic Tasks: ask users to submit generic inputs (text, snapshot, or URL). Projects can decide to review the submissions (in the review section), accept any answer, or autovalidate users' inputs by checking the box "Autovalidate"
The on-chain action section in the campaign builders allows the project to require any on-chain event to be triggered by campaign participants.
In order to create the task, paste the relevant contract (e.g. an ERC20) and see the associated events (Transfer etc.). In the "Advanced Settings" checkbox, it is possible to specify values expected from these events (e.g. deposit at least 100 $USDC)
🚨Points of attention:🚨
- Contracts must be verified on Etherscan
- After creating the task, please allow some time for our subgraph to be indexed (3-6 hours)
Projects can set up the campaign parameters, such as network, NFT Type (SouldBound token or Standard NFT), and campaign duration. These settings cannot be modified once the campaign is live.
Campaigns can be set as gasless. Currently, Tide can sponsor gasless campaigns on Polygon, while the option is not available for other networks.
After the campaign completion, users land on a success page that can contain all the relevant links for your project. The success page will be shown to campaign participants once they complete all the tasks and mint the NFT.
Once all the steps are completed, campaigns can be deployed.